As Senior Product Manager for computational programming at Pandora, Lisa works with world-class data scientists and engineers to create innovative programs and features for streaming music.
Throughout the years, she has worn a variety of hats, including:
- VP of Product (Lingonautics)
- computational linguist (Lingonautics, Cycorp),
- spam fighter (Inktomi / Yahoo!),
- author of data architecture standards (TopQuadrant/ NASA Constellation Program),
- knowledge management specialist (Genentech), and
- project architect (California Digital Library/ Library of Congress).
She also enjoys playing the glockenspiel.